Awesome Things About New Creations:
- Design AND Build. This means we are a one-stop shop. We handle everything from designing your new space, to demolition, to the final cleaning. That means you avoid the headaches of managing several different companies. It also means the project is executed with a consistent vision from beginning to end. Learn more about our process.
- Super Clean. Keeping your home and the job site clean is something we take very seriously. That's why we use zip pole containment to seal construction zones and HEPA-filtered negative airflow machines to keep your air clean.
- Online Access to Your Project. Our online program allows 24-hour access to our online calendar with up-to-date job information.
- Old-Fashioned Friendly. Clients are always a little shocked at first to see just how nice and respectful everyone is at New Creations.
- Passionate about doing it the right way. Our talented and caring staff goes the extra mile to ensure all construction is done the right way. No short cuts here - ever.
Founder and Principal
I am living out a dream that began back in 2006 when I set out to create a remodeling service that would consistently provide a great customer experience. I am from a small town just north of Austin called Pflugerville. My parents still live there, in the house where I grew up. My father spends most of his time with my mother, going to church, tinkering on one of his many projects, and of course, fishing. He was a well-respected and successful contractor and then real estate investor until his retirement in 1999. My mother is one of those people that would give the shirt off her back to a total stranger and never regret it. She is the kindest servant to mankind I know. I have two older brothers that I grew up playing football with in our backyard. Our household structure was old-school. You worked hard and you worked a lot. Back then I wasn't happy with my dad's decision to lay out a work day that started every Saturday at 6 AM while all my friends slept in and played video games. However, it's those little things you're taught at an early age that really shape who you will become. I gravitated towards sales in early jobs and graduated from Lamar University with a marketing degree in 1999. A lot of my customer service skills were learned by waiting tables at fine dining establishments.
From graduation until 2006 I worked in custom remodeling, doing everything from sales to project management. Most of the time it was stressful, and there were lots of unnecessary problems. The industry had developed a reputation for poor service and unethical contractors. I knew things could be a lot better.
Now, in 2016, we have remodeled over 150 custom projects, accumulated over 115 FIVE STAR reviews on Austin Citysearch, received multiple service awards from HOUZZ and Angie’s List, and won the Thermador's Regional Kitchen of the Year. The truly awesome thing for us is that we are just getting started, and we are so excited to grow with this beautiful city of Austin I call home.
I have always had a passion for interior design, architecture, and construction, particularly in the field of remodeling, which comes from working on a variety of remodels with my dad over the years. For me, remodeling is like a puzzle, with every new client and space bringing a fun, unique and creative challenge. I graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor's of Science in interior design and a minor in technology, and have specialized in kitchen and bath design for the past 8+ years.
Our Eco-Friendly Promise
Better materials. Less Waste.
We always use industry premiere, low-toxin products including non-toxic, zero-VOC paint.
Unlike most remodeling companies, we try to keep as much waste out of landfills as possible by reselling unwanted cabinets, counter-tops, and appliances. For everything that can't be salvaged, we follow state and federal disposal regulations to the letter to ensure minimal impact.
Who Are Our Clients?
- Good People who love their homes and want something special to improve their lifestyle
- Business Professionals who appreciate our use of technology, such as our online calendars with up-to-date schedules and job details
- Engineers and detail-oriented clients who appreciate the thoroughness and ease of our process
- Austinites who want to support small, Austin-grown businesses
- Parents who like us because we love kids and pets. That's why we go to so much trouble to keep your home and air clean by containing the jobsite and using HEPA - filtered air purifiers during the remodel.
- Environmentally-conscious clients who feel good about the fact that we recycle or reuse existing cabinets and appliances instead of tossing them into landfills