Great Service, Great Attitude – We used New Creations (Roy and team) to re-design and re-do our kitchen and breakfast area - we love the new look and the quality of the workmanship.
The team did everything well but really excel in the following areas (much better than I have previously experienced):
1) Customer Service. Roy is a fanatic about giving the customer what they want. If something is not just so, Roy will take care of it.
2) Project Management & Great Execution. It is clear that they are on top of the game. They communicate well via phone, in person, and email; but more importantly they drive themselves and their team proactively. They completely my kitchen re-model (complete demolition down to the studs to new beautiful kitchen in 8 weeks and 2 days.)
3) Great design ideas. Roy and team gave us some really great ideas about how to re-layout our kitchen (really creative). They make great suggestions but know how to do this while still leaving you in control of making it “your kitchen”.
4) High quality team. In particular, Roy’s sub-contractors for cabinets, electrical, and his catch all (jack-of-all trade) guy were world class. This is one of the key’s to me of New Creations and Roy’s success…..having great sub-contractors and then have a good working relationship with them .
5) Issue handling & resolution. Most remodels (I have done a few construction projects) will have a few issues come up. Roy’ team is excellent at addressing any issues that arise. Again, the customer service attitude is a keystone to Roy and he pushes it across to his sub-contractors – you can tell.
Overall, I think I am a pretty tough customer (son of a carpenter) and someone who likes things done “right”. Roy and team do it “right”!Trutright,